[Daily News] Dodoma — THE government has highlighted a number of benefits to be obtained after the Parliament endorsed the Inter-Governmental Agreement (IGA) between Tanzania and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), focusing on social-economic partnership for developing and improving performance of ports in the country.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.