[Daily News] Dodoma — MEMBERS of Parliament have unanimously endorsed the Resolution on the Inter-Governmental Agreement IGA) between Tanzania and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) concerning partnership on ports developments, arguing that the agreement is crucial for transforming the port sector.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.