[Reporter] In a major move towards peace and reconciliation in Ethiopia, Getachew Reda, the president of Tigray Interim Administration, made a historic visit today to Bahir Dar, the seat of the Amhara Region. This marks the first visit by a high-ranking Tigrayan official to the region since the war between the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF) and the government forces ended with a peace agreement signed in Pretoria almost seven months ago.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.