[New Times] Rwanda takes issue with a recent ruling by the United Kingdom’s Court of Appeal which, among others, ruled that the country is not a safe destination for asylum seekers and refugees, Yolande Makolo, the government spokesperson said in a statement issued on Thursday.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.