[Capital FM] Mombasa — Paul Mackenzie and his accomplices will remain in custody for 30 more days as the state intensifies its investigation on the Shakahola massacre in which more than 300 bodies were exhumed.
National Catholic Register
- Religious sisters sue Smith & Wesson for ‘facilitating’ mass shootings
- ‘Social emergency’ of low fertility may be driven partly by pesticides, study shows
- Wisconsin court rules that pro-life law doesn’t apply to abortion
- Congress drops amendment banning military spending on abortion and sex change surgeries
- Texas judge’s ruling that woman can have abortion leaves hospitals liable to prosecution
No comments to show.