[Independent (Kampala)] Kampala, Uganda — Even though the government has over the past couple of decades masterminded a wide-range of interventions in its fight against malaria, one of the deadliest diseases on earth, Uganda remains the third most affected country in the world according to data from the UN’s World Health Organization (WHO). Recent victims of the disease and some experts are blaming climate change for the explosion of populations of the malaria- causing mosquitoes in most parts of the country including colder areas like Kigezi in t
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.