[Independent (Kampala)] Kampala, Uganda — The Public Accountants Examinations Board (PAEB) of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) on June 26 released the results of the May 2023 examinations. The examinations were conducted from May 29 – June 2 at seven examination centres namely – Arua, Fort Portal, Gulu, Kampala, Mbale, Mbarara and Nkozi.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.