[Nile Post] The joint security agencies have expressed concern about terror alerts issued by foreign missions, citing a lack of specific intelligence other than general information.
National Catholic Register
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
- East Africa: 4 East African Countries Are Going for Nuclear Power – Why This Is a Bad Idea
No comments to show.