[New Times] Africans are increasingly being called upon to develop Kiswahili and other African languages to make them globally competitive.
National Catholic Register
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
No comments to show.