[New Times] Lady Justice Immaculée Nyirinkwaya, Rwanda’s trailblazing female Supreme Court justice, bid farewell to the judiciary after an illustrious 27-year career. In bidding farewell to her, Rwanda’s top judicial practitioners gathered at the Supreme Court Headquarters on Friday, July 7, to honor her legacy. Among them included her colleagues, lawyers, and members of her family.
National Catholic Register
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
- East Africa: 4 East African Countries Are Going for Nuclear Power – Why This Is a Bad Idea
No comments to show.