[Capital FM] Nairobi — Narc Kenya Party Leader Martha Karua has contradicted Azimio leader Raila Odinga’s call to unseat President William Ruto through a newly-launched signature drive instead terming the exercise as a mere “body count”.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.