[Capital FM] Nairobi — Nairobi was largely deserted Wednesday, with most businesses closed due to planned demonstrations called by Azimio leader Raila Odinga and other civil society groups to protest the high cost of living.
National Catholic Register
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
- East Africa: 4 East African Countries Are Going for Nuclear Power – Why This Is a Bad Idea
No comments to show.