[allAfrica] Harare — Egypt and Ethiopia have agreed to finalise an agreement over Ethiopia’s contentious Blue Nile mega-dam within four months, marking a breakthrough after years of tensions between the two nations, according to AFP.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.