[Capital FM] Nairobi — Kenya Kwanza leaders have called on the Inspector General of Police Japhet Koome and Director of Criminal Investigations Boss Mohammed Amin to initiate an investigation, apprehend, and prosecute individuals responsible for organizing and funding the recent wave of violent protests in the nation.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.