[allAfrica] Rwanda’s growing influence in the Central African Republic (CAR) – involving military, diplomatic and economic interventions – is coming under increased scrutiny as Bangui’s reliance on the support of Russian mercenaries leads to a freezing of foreign donor support for President Faustin-Archange Touadéra’s administration.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.