[allAfrica] The International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) reportedly ordered the Tanzania government to pay more than U.S.$109-million to a group of companies fronted by Australian miner Indiana Resources Ltd in compensation for the controversial 2018 expropriation of a nickel mine project.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.