[Ethiopian Herald] Every child is a seed to this planet and within every seed there is a generation that builds a nation. However, for economic, social or political reasons, it is not always common to see every seed bearing the expected fruit. For one or another reason, most seeds (children) are seen perishing with all the potential, hopes and talents entrusted to them from the creator. For the reasons stated above and due to the negative impacts of poverty, several children who are supposed to be the future doctors,
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.