[allAfrica] Madagascar’s Collectif des 10 – 10 of the 13 contenders for the presidential election – wrote a two-page letter condemning the alleged manipulation of the electoral process by President Andry Rajoelina, calling directly on France to put pressure on Rajoelina, Le Monde reports.
National Catholic Register
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
No comments to show.