[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — The Federal Government of Ethiopia has pledged to redouble commitment to fully implement the Pretoria Peace Agreement, despite encountering delays from the Tigray interim administration particularly in disarming ex-combatants.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.