[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — With Commander of the Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) Kumsa Diriba, popularly known as Jaal Marroo, on board, the second round talks between the Ethiopian federal government and OLA kicked off in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, on Tuesday, two diplomatic sources close to the matter told Addis Standard.
National Catholic Register
- Religious sisters sue Smith & Wesson for ‘facilitating’ mass shootings
- ‘Social emergency’ of low fertility may be driven partly by pesticides, study shows
- Wisconsin court rules that pro-life law doesn’t apply to abortion
- Congress drops amendment banning military spending on abortion and sex change surgeries
- Texas judge’s ruling that woman can have abortion leaves hospitals liable to prosecution
No comments to show.