[Capital FM] Nairobi — President William Ruto has revealed that the country has made positive steps to deal with debt distress saying they will make a US$300 million payment in December 2023 towards the US$2.0 billion Eurobond maturing in June 2024.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.