[New Times] The public prosecutor in the trial of Alain Guillaume Bunyoni, Burundi’s former prime minister, has asked a court in the country’s political capital, Gitega, to sentence him to life in prison.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.