[Nile Post] 286 years ago, the Bunha chiefdom where the 4th Inhebantu of Busoga Jovia Mutesi was born was formed as one of the crucial chiefdoms that unite the people of Busoga. Today we bring you the history of this chiefdom which carries the prestigious opportunity of mothering the Inebantu.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.