[Capital FM] Nairobi — A Kenyan-grown financial consultancy firm, AVLC Group, has been picked by MC Telecom, a Kinsasha-based firm, to offer lead consultancy services in the construction of a multi-billion-shilling smart city in the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.