[New Times] A week’s visit to Rwanda in November 2020 changed the way Yared Gebremichael thought about investing in Africa. The 32-year-old Ethiopian national, with investments in his country and the United Arab Emirates, had for years been considering expanding his businesses in the Middle East, but the time he spent in Rwanda overturned his plans.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.