[Ethiopian Herald] Ethiopia has no intention of threatening the sovereignty of any nation but would like rules-based access to the Red Sea, Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed (PhD) said, calling stakeholders for discussions.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.