[Independent (Kampala)] Kampala, Uganda — Governments should review their positions on traditional birth attendants and recognise and support their work, including by ensuring they are paid and resourced adequately. That is the position of the international research and advocacy NGO, Human Rights Watch in its latest dispatches.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.