[New Times] The United Kingdom’s Supreme Court decision on the Rwanda-UK Migration and Economic Development Partnership “is ultimately a decision for the UK’s judicial system,” the Spokesperson of the government of Rwanda, Yolande Makolo, said on Wednesday, November 15.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.